On October 5, 2020, the Directorate of Fisheries, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, issued Decision No. 3930/ BNN-TCTS announcing the list of designated fishing ports with sufficient systemto confirm the origin of aquatic products from fishing.
Accordingly, the Directorate of Fisheries announced the first phase of 2020 a list of 11 designated fishing ports, including:
- Ngoc Hai port and Tran Chau port in Hai Phong
- Lach Hoi Port and Hoa Loc Port in Thanh Hoa
- Song Gianh port and Nhat Le port in Quang Binh
- Thuan An port in Thua Thien Hue
- Phu Lac port, Dong Tac port and Dan Phuoc port in Phu Yen
- Hon Ro Port and Seafood Market of South Central Coast in Khanh Hoa
This Decision takes effect from October 5, 2020.
Original text of the Decision