On October 12, 2020, the Directorate of Fisheries, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, issued Decision No. 3997/QD-BNN-TCTS announcing the List of designated fishing ports with enough system to confirm the sthe origin of fishing products (phase 2, 2020).
Accordingly, the Directorate of Fisheries announced in the second phase of 2020 a list of 19 designated fishing ports, including:
- Ninh Co port in Nam Dinh
- An Hoa port in Quang Nam
- My A port, Ly Son port, Tinh Hoa port, Sa Huynh port and Tinh Ky port in Quang Ngai
- Quy Nhon port and De Gi port in Binh Dinh
- Ninh Chu port in Ninh Thuan
- Port of Hung Thai Fisheries Logistics Services Enterprise, Port of Ship Mechanical Enterprise and Loc An Port in Ba Ria Vung Tau
- My Tho port and Vam Lang port in Tien Giang
- Ganh Hao Port in Bac Lieu
- Song Doc port in Ca Mau
- Tac Cau Port and An Thoi Port in Kien Giang
This Decision takes effect from October 12, 2020.
Original text of the Decision